Solar LED street lights are a solar solution that replaces traditional street lights by combining solar energy and LED light sources. Solar panel street lights can not only meet the basic functions of lighting, but they can also provide brightness that can reach 2-3 times the brightness of the traditional ones. Moreover, the power consumption of solar-powered street lights is also much lower than traditional types. In terms of service life, theoretically the solar street lights lifespan is 1-2 times of traditional street lights. So solar street lights have become the priority choice for road lighting construction in the world. As one of the professional solar street lights manufacturers in china, Anern can offer you high-quality solar street lighting system and solar-powered street lights at good prices. Feel free to contact us now!
More than 10 years of practical experience in solar light street light.
Participated in large-scale solar lighting projects in more than 90 countries.
As a mature solar street light company, Anern has 20 product-related patents.
A complete product line from traditional split solar street lights to smart all-in-one solar street lights.
Have a professional pre-sales and after-sales team.
Provide scientific solar lighting solutions.
Using solar power, the street solar led lights can reach the same illuminance flux of 250W as the high-pressure sodium lamp, which greatly reduces the power consumption; while using high-pressure sodium lamps or mercury lamps, the power of the traditional street lights cannot be lower than 250W.
The electricity cost of using a 57W solar light street light in one year is only 20% of the electricity cost of using a 250W ordinary high-pressure sodium lamp in a year, which greatly saves electricity costs and is an ideal energy-saving product.
Compared with ordinary street lights, the LED street lights produce lower temperatures during use, and continuous use will not produce high temperatures.
The current high-pressure sodium lamps and mercury lamps on the market use high-voltage point poles to excite X-ray illumination, which contains harmful metals such as mercury, and harmful rays; compared with solar street lamps, street solar led lights are safe and low-voltage. They can greatly reduce the potential safety hazards during installation and use.
Ordinary street lamps contain harmful metals, and the spectrum contains harmful rays. In contrast, the solar street lamp LED street lamp has a pure spectrum, no infrared and ultraviolet rays, no radiation, no light pollution, and no harmful metals, and the waste can be recycled. It is a typical green lighting product.
The average service life of ordinary street lights is 12,000 hours. Replacing street lights is not only costly but also affects traffic. Construction in tunnels and other places is especially inconvenient; the average life of solar light street lights is more than 50,000 hours.
1. Confirm the installation position of the solar LED streetlight: According to the construction drawings and the geological situation of the survey site, in the place where there is no shading on the top of the streetlamp, determine the installation position of the pole with a spacing of 20-60 meters as the reference value; otherwise, the pole installation position should be adjusted appropriately.
2. Dig the pole foundation pit: At the determined pole installation position, excavate the pole foundation pit according to the height and width of the ground cage, and the foundation pit should be slightly wider than the width of the ground cage. If the surface soil is soft, the depth of the excavation should be deepened, and other facilities (such as cables, pipes, etc.) at the excavation location should be confirmed and protected.
3. Pour the foundation anchor bolts cage of the pole: In the excavated foundation pit, place the foundation anchor bolts cage in the pit and keep the screw of the cage exposed to the ground level. Then use concrete to cast and fix the embedded parts. During the pouring process, stir and be evenly balanced to ensure the compactness and firmness of the entire embedded part.
1. Thread the cable of the Anern solar street light through the center hole of the support arm, pass it out from the top of the pole, and then fix the solar LED streetlight on the pole support arm with screws.
2. Fix the solar panel on the bracket with screws. After adjusting the light angle, fix the bracket on the top of the pole with screws.
3. Connect the wires of the solar light street light with the solar panels, pay attention to correct polarity during the wiring.
1. Clean up the residue on the foundation
2. Erect the pole, and fix the baseplate on the four anchor bolts incorrect position. If the condition allows, it is recommended to use a crane. Tighten the screws of the anchor bolts and make sure the pole of the street solar led lights is fixed with the anchor bolts firmly.
The design of Anern solar street light is completely in accordance with international road lighting standards. It can completely replace the traditional street light and has no wiring required, maintenance-free, long service life.
As a professional solar light supplier, Anern has a different type of solar street light to meet international standards of highway road, or rural road, always has one option for you.
Solar panel used imported high-efficiency Monocrystalline, the battery is new LifePo4 lithium battery.
The differences of Anern solar street lights are mainly in housing, solar panel, battery, and some special function.
Anern solar LED streetlight can be lighting for more than 12hours per day, and have a backup of at least 5 rainy days.
Save money - with manufacturer direct pricing
Save time - with experienced team to get project done
Lead the industry - with the most cutting-edge products