1. The price of LED light bulbs varies depending on the differen output luminous flux (LM number). The LED used in the LED bulb should meet the laser class I standard.
2. The LED bulb with strong antistatic ability has a long lifespan and a high price. Generally, only LEDs with a single antistatic resistance greater than 700V can be used for lighting.
3. LED bulbs should be equipped with good wavelength consistency and the same color. If the color is required to be consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce products with pure colors.
4. Leakage current of LED bulbs. The LED bulb is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If there is a reverse current, there is a leakage. LEDs with large leakage currents have a short lifespan and low prices.
5. Light-emitting angles. Different LED bulbs have different light-emitting angles. LED light bulbs with special lighting angles such as the full diffusion angle require higher prices.
6. The lifespan of LED bulbs. The key to the lifespan of LED light bulbs is the quality. The durability is determined by light decay. LED bulbs wtih small light decay have a long lifespan and high prices.
7. Chips of LED bulbs. The luminous body of the LED is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly.
8. The size of LED bulbs chips. The chip size is expressed by side length. The quality of the large chip LED is better than that of the small chip. The price is directly proportional to the size of the chip.
9. The colloid of LED bulbs. The colloid of ordinary LED is epoxy resin. LEDs with UV resistance and flame retardants are more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be UV and fire resistant. Different product will have a different design. Different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes factors such as electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health safety, and the use of time.
In terms of health, products designed with non-toxic materials are more expensive, especially indoor LED bulb lighting. Don't covet cheap and smelly LED bulbs. Only a few LED light bulb manufacturers use non-toxic materials for production.
The toxic LED light bulbs can be directly distinguished by the nose and smelly products are much cheaper than unscented products. Toxins such as lead, mercury, and cadmium require professional analysis. From the perspective of application and safety, LED products with reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design, fire-proof, UV-proof, and low-temperature crack-proof LED products have higher prices.
Our subsidiaries include Guangzhou Anern Energy Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen Anern Optoelectronics Ltd, Zhongshan Zhongneng Solar Energy Co., Ltd and so on. As a leader in solar energy applications and LED lighting, we have an in-depth understanding of customer needs. We apply advanced technology and design to every solution of our lighting products. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.
Save money - with manufacturer direct pricing
Save time - with experienced team to get project done
Lead the industry - with the most cutting-edge products